Bipolar disorder is a frustrating condition characterized by a period of depression and high mood. It usually starts in the late teens to early 20s. During times of depression, people experience depression, loss of confidence, loss of hope, and poor sleep and eating disorders. Manic episodes are characterized by an increase in energy, euphoric or anger and sudden changes, high self-esteem, and decreased sleep needs. People may experience a mood swings every few years, or as often as several times a year.
Bipolar disorder can be treated with medication and psychotherapy. Some medicines called & # 39; Chronotherapies & # 39; – methods designed to customize and normalize natural antioxidants, such as simple treatments – can also help, according to a recent systematic review.
What treatment treatments may be needed?
Circadian & # 39; s music, our 24-hour natural clock, is disrupted by bipolar disorder. In addition, people with bipolar disorder appear to be more sensitive to light.
One way to treat bipolar disorder is to manage rhythm. This can be achieved by light therapy, dark therapy, sleep & # 39; s, and specific psychotherapy.
& # 39; s light, dark light and sleep with & # 39; m
- Lighting therapy. Animals and humans experience seasons and daily rhythms in which physical activity and behavior are influenced by light, as well as other environmental issues. Light acts on the eye, causing the stimulation of the eye to be transmitted through the brain's hypothalamus. Hypothalamus helps regulate mood. For the treatment of multiple light effects, a light box using fluorescent lamps that absorbs 7,000 to 10,000 light-emitting UV-rays is placed on a table at eye level. (There are also high-resolution units or light-duty units.) Depending on the light output, the time required is between 30 minutes and two hours a day. It is reasonable to consider treatment to help prevent looga depression or treatment stages. It can be especially helpful if a person has difficulty tolerating medications.
- Dark treatment. As treatment can improve mood, reducing light can reduce symptoms of severe illness. The cure for the disease & # 39; mania & # 39 ;, in amber glasses that block blue light is locked in the evening.
- Lack of sleep. Initiating the anti-depressant effect can be quick and surprising. Together with sleep, one should be awake for 36 hours, throughout the night and the next day. As part of sleep deprivation, one sleeps only four or five hours a night. Unfortunately, mood improvement is short lived. An alternative to mania is reported, so it should only be used in addition to mood stabilization.
- Although widely used, at this time there is little evidence to support the additional use of melatonin in bipolar disorder, according to researchers.
Typically, simple therapy is combined with other treatments for bipolar disorder, including those described below. For a while, they can be very effective if used alone.
More ways to change songs in a sexual cycle
Psychological techniques can help people cope with sleep patterns. In fact, common sleep, cognitive behavioral therapy, not medication, is the treatment of choice. Treatment works by controlling or eliminating one person's thoughts and actions.
- Personal and social interaction therapy. This treatment is central to exploring the view that turning to depression or dementia is often associated with a relationship problem that results in less sleep. The therapist helps the patient work on ongoing improvement as well as personal problems.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy. Originally designed to treat major depression, treatment aims to reduce the incidence of stress in life forms interact with negative perception looga prevent depression and depression.
These treatments can be combined with each other and can be used in medications, such as mood stabilizers and anti-depressants. This allows the person to take lower doses of antipsychotic medication than is needed to manage symptoms. There is no complete protection against bright light or dark treatments. However, the use of light light therapy in the evening may worsen insomnia, and black therapy should not be used for depression. Sleep deprivation is only used during the depression phase because it can trigger manic symptoms or make it worse.