Click below to play a podcast
Shirley has built a brand and business to draw a picture of what they like to be a useful way to turn to love to see the world.
In our discussion, we are talking about the feeling that Shirley has always felt and the role he played on his life and work.
We can also cover ideas about the properties and the important role of the areas where we live in our minds.
Shirlie is so passionate that he shares the many views and perspectives of his work, which always leads his feelings and emotions. Feng Shui has played a big part in Shirley's approach to understanding the world and discussing these types of relationships and how they used it during his career.
For all that and more, listen!
- This project Shirlie and Grant worked together in Jordan.
- Shirlight's sensuality and how this tells us how it works.
- The relationship between our personalities and our homes.
- Collecting essential and beautiful homeowners from all over the world.
- Shirley experience and inter-hotel interaction.
- Cleaning the placement and arrangements of Shirlie made her home.
- How Shirlie faces the inner picture.
- The beginning of the Shirley photojournalism on the birth of her children.
- The standard way of Shirlight is to learn and build its skills.
- The clubs they like to visit and why it feels in the south of France.
- Water Cycle & Rapid Fire!
- Shirley wants to design and build its home.
- And much!
"This is the story of my real life, the type of people in the cashier, in times of fiction, nothing is permanent in my life." – @Shirliekemp [0:01:30.8]
"Holding a sensual, I see where the light is." – @Shirliekemp [0:04:31.2]
"I always love inside" – @Shirliekemp [0:15:26.3]
"Until today I do not know if I am right!" – @Shirliekemp [0:20:49.9]
Links to Today's Category:
- Internal Internal Officer
- Shirley Kemp
- Shirley Kemp on Twitter
- Architectural Digest
- William Spear
- Feng Shui Made Easy
- Karen Kingston
- Wet & Linen