If you are an active person, especially if you are a runner, Iliotibial Band Syndrome is one of the most commonly used injuries that can help. Although many people experience IT Band Syndrome, little is understandable about what and what to do.
The IT sector is long, long and taller than the pods near your hips, with the legs out of your leg, and putting them out of the knee. It is not a contraction, which does not mean that it is not tall, short, or stretched. Display an IT presentation like a cord – you can increase or decrease the tension, but the actual height of the body never changes. The IT department is dragged into the muscle of the muscles – the muscles and the top muscles – and they are pushing them into stairs (in four), at the bottom of the IT. When one of these muscles becomes too hard, you have a problem.
One of the most important functions of the IT team is to help them develop a knee. When you have muscle restrictions connected to the IT presentation, it can cause a tense scene, this creates confusion and confusion in your knee. Pain and inflammation often occur in the IT Band Syndrome. Signs & # 39; IT Band Syndrome & # 39; are often spreading when people are working on old or inappropriate shoes, move quickly, to heat, or work on the surface. If the muscles around the IT are already blocked, these factors can trigger the IT Band Syndrome because they force the body to compensate for the excess of the muscle, which prevents the IT team from doing it.
To treat the IT Band Syndrome, you need to respond to the following reasons: strengthening the muscle weakness of the group. These exercises will help you get your body restored.
Hip Flexor Release
- For this release, use two layers of layers.
- Lay down and put on a long ball under the hip pad.
- Avoid weight tolerant weight tolerance.
- Release the knee on one side to 90 degrees.
- Put your luggage on the side of your leg to make the move move on. Repeat for 30 seconds until two minutes. Change sides.
Vastus Lateralis Release
- Lay on one side, with the lower strands of your leg between your hip and knee.
- Keep your legs up and down on the bubble, pull the knee on the upper side of the knee to the base, try to work in many soft areas.
- Repeat for 30 seconds until two minutes.
- To focus on a particular part of the IT team, locate the area with the most striking gaps and stops. Bring your knife to the 90-degree angle and then straighten it. Repeat the movement of the neck and straighten the knife 10 to 15 seconds. Change sides.
Court of Appeal
- Sit in your legs, and attach a balloon using the pressure of the pressure around the pressure.
- On your right knee you know your leg on the ground, still leaning on volleyball.
- Bend your knees on the back and back to work your football ball.
- Repeat for 30 seconds until two minutes. Change sides.
- The feet of the legs on the legs, the finger marks are at the angle of 45 degrees, the weight of the heel.
- Feel, squeeze as if you were sitting in a far seat.
- When softening, press the knees back. Lower the size as low, then press to stand. Make 3 parts of 15 reps.
- Repeat, make 3 pieces of 15 reers, but at this time weigh your weight.
David Reavy, the Chicago-based Physical Therapy, creates the Recovery Process, the whole body's body for physical therapy and physiotherapy. Returns work with NFL, NBA, MLS, and WNBA games.