I must see the business for 50 protection. You may have seen, too: "You may have to rely on your heart … your organs … your metabolism, so why not take anything about the most important part of your … your brain? as a result of gelatin, a healthy mindset, a good life! "
As many as advertised, this refers to many claims. Citizenship promises to "remember memory" and "support: mental, mental, mental, mental activity." Never imagine that the largest element of elephant (aparoequorin) does not have a human memory, or many experts believe that such a thing is likely to be eaten in the abdomen that never comes close to the brain. Yes, the business did not report any risk of treatment or cost (although I found $ 1 through $ 2 per day).
But does the supplement really do what it says? If so, how can these products be reproduced? And if the aposecorin is too big, why do not you enjoy a lot of fun, like my friends?
See the difference between photos and facts
As the proof of power, the snow map shows an increase of 5% to 10% up to 20% over 90 days of "remembrance activities." But there are no ways to identify what these numbers refer to, how many people are being taught, or other important details. No information can be given about the effects of memory after 90 days. The graphical printing of the graph shows that reinforcing "repatriation of subjects" does not explain what this means. Although a business-invested study has been reminiscent of memory following people being discomfort, the published publication has shown little improvement (here is a summary).
The Federal Trade Commission in the United States is not satisfied with the 'extra promises'. He is accused of working on false evidence in 2012. The company has been accused of being courteous to the information and misleading the public despite claims that Prevagen is "clinically proven" to improve cognitive functioning. The complaint was not reached.
Supportive sound applications – why not find out?
Though there are thousands of supports and hundreds of conditions for them, it's hard to say if they do too much. For example, glucosamine has been developed over the years "for good health." I have patients swearing. But the best research suggests a negative effect, if any. When it comes to "healthy vitamin", vitamin E, take an example of vitamin E, when it is considered to be beneficial to prevent or treat heart disease. However, after the research study, it has shown a great deal of uncertainty and, in fact, can increase the risk of heart failure. For probiotic control, there is no clear evidence that their use improves digestive health or prevents the effects of digestive infections.
Instead focus on the benefits of & # 39; Pros to embrace, it may be more meaningful to the reading requirements required dulsaaraadka looga needed: "This is not appreciated by the FDA."
The FDA takes the stand
Fortunately, the FDA takes a far cry from the standpoint. February 11, 2019, Scott Gottlieb, chairman of the FDA, announces a plan to update the rule of law and oversight over food. Important points include
- to notify the public immediately if food assistance is illegal or inaccessible
- to ensure flexible laws to assess safety while encouraging the development of new products
- creation of scientific and scientific leadership in science, academia, and government to improve the nutritional security of nutrition
- taking strict action against those who commit illegal acts, including those who make false claims or are inaccessible or inaccessible in the list (see front of the blog post).
What are the rules?
- For example, a laboratory for laboratory lab can tell that it is good for bone health – although the calcium calcium can give little or no effect on the majority of people with healthy bones, calcium cereals, and medical conditions that require them extra calcium.
- Buyers may not request to treat their products or prevent them from a particular illness. That is, possibly controlling the marketing commitments, they should appear in each package. So, businesses suggest that supplementary repairs can be repeated or reduced by Alzheimer's disease, or any other dementia, are nearly close to complaining about the marketing rules for marketing. Those works Prevagen looga already warned to make secret claims by the Federal Trade Commission and New York Attorney in 2017).
At the bottom
It is clear that there are plenty of foods in this country for nutrition. The supermarket is currently worth $ 40 billion. There are more than 50,000 products, more than 10 times in the past 20 years.
But there is always a reason for all the nutritional defenses that take over. "These items are not intended to be examined, treated, treated, healed, or prevented any disease." We remind all of us to doubt the claims we see on the supplemental food ads. Unlike the medicine prescriptions, discrimination is not well tested or evaluated. While food rations are paid in some cases, it is important that exporters do not report non-transaction claims to benefit consumers. And, of course, these products should only include what they think they are.
I think the FDA's plan is to take a strong step towards food food is good news. I hope to bring about a real change in the industry. At this time, let it be your long hand. If you see ads that look really good and true, you might just change the stations.